Sunday, April 10, 2011

Trek to School

Today we made the 21 mile trek to school. After strapping big cushions to the front of the Discovery to aid the Corolla at traffic lights on busy roads, we set off. The Corolla maxed out at 55mph and made it to school without a problem. After letting the controller cool off some, it did not seem as though the pack was entirely depleted. It may go 30 plus miles on a charge. Anyways, the presentation and unveiling is Wednesday evening in the HRA Auditorium.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
    you can be a great author. I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely will come back very soon.

    I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice weekend!


    Take a look at my web-site: Las Vegas Golf Lessons

    ReplyDelete